Who can say
…I lead a boring life?
The week continues to be interesting with:
– Hari assuming it is Hindi when it was actually Science – exam I mean. But luckily he’d studied for both, and therefore, did a good job 🙂
– Me going for a mammo, coming back and actually being lulled into a snooze in the afternoon – something I always think I should do – but end up never getting around to.
– KTV showing Kottai mariamman yet again, and we enjoying the scenes, the comedy and the songs, yet again.
– Going to RK Foundation’s collection point to drop the four bags, and meeting the people there, and coming back happy, inspired to clear out more stuff.
– Gopu mama arriving with Manni – happy they’ll be here for Vidur’s program – and enjoying an afternoon watching old songs and the wedding CD, reminiscing and savoring the moments, feeling the loss of those no more.
Nobody can say I lead a boring life. Si.
And oh, I did make the dosai milaga podi and paruppu podi, and am happy to say they turned out great. As usual.